Friday, September 24, 2010

Big Sister

The other day I left Cami in charge of watching Austin while I ran upstairs to do something real quick. When I came back down I saw that Cami had taken it upon herself to change Austin's diaper. She had pulled off his pants and unvelcroed his diaper, at which point he'd gotten bored and rolled over onto his stomach. I walked in and Cami walked up to me, pointed at Austin and said 'poop.' Great.

I went over to Austin and thankfully he hadn't pooped. Also fortunately, or not so fortunately, for me, I had just changed Austin's diaper myself, so there was no mess on the carpet, just a lot of baby powder. Cami loves being a big sister, but sometimes I just wish she wouldn't be quite so helpful.

3 comments:

James and Melony said...

hilarious :) my mom LOVES your family picture by the way :) she just ooohed and awwed over it it was funny

Jo said...

That's awesome. Just wait till it IS poopy...

Erika said...

Oh that's already happened many times. I've come into Cami's room several times to find her in her crib and she's taken a poopy diaper off and wiped herself with her blankets. Such a sweet, helpful little girl. :)