Saturday, January 22, 2011

Angel?

Someone told me the other day that they thought Cami was this sweet little angel.

Now don't get me wrong. I love my little girl, but she can be so naughty at times that I just laughed in my friend's face when she told me that.

In her defense, she hadn't seen Cami since my girl was 9 months old. And she's changed a bit since then. It was really rather ironic, because that very night I went home and my babysitter told me that Cami had gotten hold of the baby powder and it was EVERYWHERE. It was all over the floor, the changing table, her clothes, her face, Austin's bed. You get the picture.

I decided to leave it until morning when I could vacuum it all up. The next morning I go in there and this is what I find.Cami had climbed in Austin's crib, unzipped Austin's pajamas and taken his diaper off. Yes, that's my little angel all right.

Thankfully my REAL angel child didn't poop or pee while he was diaperless.

Conclusion: Cami is certainly no angel. In fact, I've found the perfect theme song for her. I realize it's a car commercial, but if you put Cami in there, it's just too perfect to say any way else. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

My sister in law has a photo of her two oldest kids where Dax climbed into the crib with Riley with the baby powder and squeezed the entire bottle out all over the two of them.

And your story makes me happy that Eddie is not too mischievous.... but maybe he'll change once he has a sibling.

Carlson Family said...

That was hilarious! And to defend Cami a bit, I have to say that she takes a lot after her mother! (Maybe not. I can only think of a few stories on Erika!)

Jo said...

You gotta love those little angels. I'm glad Grant doesn't have someone to unzip his jammies and take his diapers off...he does ok on his own there. Blah. Hope alls well with you and that Sterling is doing great.