Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'll huff, and I'll puff....

She's only 8 months old, but Cami already knows what she does and doesn't like. When she gets upset, she makes this face that I've named "her mad face". I know, very original, but just wait til you see it, it's hilarious! I've tried to keep track of things that make her mad. Some of them include:

1) Not getting fed when she wants to
2) Getting fed something other than fruit (I've spoiled her with sweet foods and not enough vegetables)
3) When she doesn't get picked up after having crawled all the way over to us
4) Having her face cleaned after eating
5) Not being allowed to play with the tupperware
6) Going down for naps

Those are just a few to start with. So, when she does get mad, she makes this face that lets you know right out that she's not happy with you. She doesn't always cry or whine, but she gives you her mad face and you just know you're in trouble.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Oh my gosh, that is a great face!! Ha ha! I felt like I was the one in trouble from the look she gave the camera. What a fun baby.

Scott Ostermiller said...

She must be related to Sterling......

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Oh that was cutest little mad face EVER!!! Ha ha! I love it! It's so unique. And ditto to the fruits and sweet stuff. Brooklyn won't eat anything else, and when I tried to make her quit, she started wasting away. No really. Like an Ethiopian. She'd rather starve than not eat sugar. Hm, weird...

Jo said...

That is awesome! I LOVE her mad face.

NatPalmer said...

That is hilarious! What a cute mad face! :)

Kalista said...

That is the most adorable mad face I've ever seen! I love it! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I hope you update yours soon. Cami is adorable, we need to get her and Addi together for a play date! I'll be in Utah in June, are you still in Utah or did you move already>?