Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers out there!!! I've found (and I'm sure everyone who's been a mother longer than I have knows this already) that being a mother is usually a very thankless job. But it's so fun!!! It's nice that there's a day set aside for everyone to stop and really thank their mother. So I wanted to say a huge

THANK YOU MOM!!!

to my own mother. I love you so much and I'm coming to appreciate everything you've done for me more and more; especially now that I'm a mother myself. I wonder, quite often actually, why in the world you ever put up with anything from me!!! Cami is a dear, but there's just sometimes that I want to scream! And she can't even walk or climb yet!! Thank you for putting up with me, demon child that I was. I'll be forever grateful. I love you.

On another note, I've been meaning to update my blog recently, but at first I just wasn't in the mood and now I just don't want to because it means playing catch up and you all know how much you hate it. I've lamented about it before, so I won't go into it again. I'll try to get to it soon. For any of you who care, stay tuned, I'll post something interesting eventually.

1 comment:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Yep I HATE playing catch up! Makes me wonder if it's worth blogging in the first place! Happy FIRST mother's day!!!