Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two months and four years

Today Sterling and I are celebrating our fourth anniversary. Unfortunately, we're celebrating it separately. He's out in Vernal tracking grouse, while I'm here with the kids. However, he took me out last weekend to dinner and a movie. It was great to get a kid-free date with him again.

Also, today, Austin is two months old. It's amazing how fast time flies. He's already gotten so big and he's smiled and laughed. It's so fun when I get my face down next to his, and he looks at me and breaks into a huge toothless grin. Amazing how such simple things can make you feel so loved.

Austin, you're such a sweet little boy, I'm so grateful for you. Two months has gone by so fast, and I've enjoyed every second of it.



And Sterling, thank you for four wonderful years. I hope the next will be even better. I love you.




2 comments:

Dan Cummings said...

Congratulations you two! Much happiness in the years to come.

James and Melony said...

I know what it's like to have your anniversary separated from your souse :) that's nice he took you out though. Where did he take you. By the way, LOVE that shirt you're wearing in the last picture. I'm all for the Cougars but Boomer Sooner! Love ya!