Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun with Mimi

The last several weeks I've been feeling kinda guilty that I haven't gotten around to posting yet, but then I checked my sister's blog and felt better because she hasn't posted in almost two months either. *hint hint Krista* :)

Since my last post was entirely about my youngest child, and I don’t want the older two to feel slighted, this post will be all about them and the fun they had with Mimi (my mom) while I was incapacitated.

Mom arrived several days before I went into labor and left roughly two weeks after. We were very glad to have her there for it all. She was a big help with the kids, running around and chasing them and entertaining them while I perfected my sleep-deprived-beached-whale-on-the-couch look. She took them to the pond at the park and let them feed the ducks. When I saw these pictures later I was surprised how close that goose got to Austin. Kinda scary.


 They played in the fountain.
They went to the playground and had a fabulous time.

We went to story time at the library.
They also buried Mimi in their stuffed animals. This seems to be a favorite activity of theirs.
It was great to have help while Sterling was still in classes (he started a new term two weeks before Brandon was born). Quick thing about Sterling, he has one week left of classes and a week of finals and then he is halfway done with the book work portion of PA school. It’s starting to feel doable!!

So, that’s really it for this post. Mostly just pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

James and Melony said...

I love the look on Cami after burying Mimi - she's like hah! :)