Monday, August 6, 2012

Random


So, as I’ve been looking through pictures to see what I want to post, I’ve found several that don’t have any big story or event that goes along with them, so this will just be a random post of pictures that I have taken.

First off, if you have never read or heard of the book ‘The Host’ by Stephenie Meyer, then this first picture won’t necessarily make sense to you. But to those of you who have read it:

My baby is an alien.
I don’t know how to photo shop. This is actually what his eyes look like. He has this gorgeous silver ring around his pupil. Beautiful, but it always reminds me of The Host. Here's a picture from the movie. Looks just like my little boy, only his eyes are naturally like that.
The rest of these are pretty self explanatory and are mainly for the grandparents. Enjoy!
 
 
 

2 comments:

James and Melony said...

I love randomness - what is Sterling scowling at in that one picture? :) Miss ya!

Jo said...

I love all your pictures! It looks like you are having a ton of adventures out there. WAHOO for adventures!