Saturday, June 19, 2010

Self esteem

Self esteem: noun, def.: a confidence and satisfaction in oneself

Mine got shattered a few days ago. I was sitting around with some people from my ward, one of which was a 5 (possibly 6) year old boy who used to be in my primary class. I'm leaning back in a chair, just relaxing and he turns to me and says "I can tell you're about to have a baby because you're tummy is big."

.....

Well, actually I just had a baby. But thanks for pointing out how I haven't yet lost the weight Austin gave me.

In his defense, his mom is pregnant right now. But don't kids just say the funniest things?

Funny. Yeah.

1 comment:

James and Melony said...

oooohhh...i so sorry....i can relate though - i had 3 people ask me in the same week if i was pregers...funny right? :-/ i finally said to the third person, kinda yelling but i was a bit more sensitive by that time, "do i LOOK pregnant?!" She quickly retreated. it's like that clip from brian regan, "when's that BABY due?" :) luh you :) we can be psudo pregers together okay?