Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Halloween

Yes, I realize that November is almost half over and I'm JUST posting our Halloween pictures, but it's been a busy month so far and I haven't had time before now. So, first off is our Halloween costume. We went as hicks/cowboys and girls. Sterling even came up with a redneck joke in honor of the occasion. Anyone who's familiar with Jeff Foxworthy will appreciate this.


"If your waredrobe doubles as your Halloween costume.. you might be a redneck."

Basically, Sterling didn't have to buy a thing for his costume. ALL of it was already in his closet. I had to go out and buy cowgirl boots at DI so I'd fit in. I have to say, they're actually very comfortable. Sterling told me I should wear them to church. I vetoed the idea immediately.

We went to our ward Halloween party initially thinking that our costumes would be kinda cute and unique. Unfortunately for us these people showed up so we didn't win a prize.

The Ghostbuster and Marshmallow Man won first place.



The 'bun in the oven' and baker and Mr. McCain and Sarah Palin tied for second place.

This one I just thought was super cute and creative.

If any of you happen to find my blog, I hope you don't mind that I posted you on here. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Funny. I remember commenting on all these pictures - on all your recent posts, but there's nothing here. Then I remember it's because I was on the phone with you and commented out loud! So I hope you don't feel left out. I comment more on Krista's stuff it seems. But that's probably because I actually TALK to you more often. We'll have to remedy this. I need to talk with Krista more and comment on your blog more!

Anonymous said...

You guys look good as rednecks :)