Friday, October 31, 2008

We were on TV!

Yes, that's in the past tense, so any of you who may have wanted to watch it, can't. Sorry. It wasn't anything really exciting actually, but we thought it was cool. Sterling's friend Dave, from high school, is a news anchor with BYU TV on campus and was doing a news piece on how switching to a progressive tax here in Utah will affect Utah families. We just happened to be that 'typical' Utah family he interviewed about it. It was kinda fun, but I get self-concious in front of cameras. It was actually very short, only like 3 minutes when it came out, but boy did Cami sure look cute! I'm positive that someone in the commercial business will see her on that news program and I'll get a call any day from them asking me to let her be in baby commercials. Yeah... I wish.

6 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Uhhh... I don't even know what progressive tax means. Good thing they didn't pick MY typical family to interview b/c I would have stood there like a deer in headlights and said, "Uhhh..... HI MOM!"

Carlson Family said...

It would be fun to have a video of that! I wonder if you could call KBYU and ask for a copy???

And I like Krista's answer. I would've done the same thing. "Hi Mom!!!"

Carlson Family said...

Hey Erika, go take Krista's quiz - you may be pretty good at it!

Anonymous said...

Erika-
Hey remember me? Uber long time with no talk. My mom found your blog and forwarded me the url.

Congrats on everything- wedding, baby, life, etc... *laughs*

If you have time email me and we can catch up.

black_fire5@yahoo.com

Allyssa

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog! Go read it. Now! Run!

Carlson Family said...

Erika, I gave Allyssa's mom your blog. I doubt you'd mind. Stefanie really enjoyed looking at it - and especially "meeting" Cami.