Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well, I have nothing better to do...

So, here's what the rest of my little family does while I stay up late blogging. They're all sensible. As for me, well, I don't feel like I have much else to do during the day, so why do I need to go to bed at night? I'm getting over it though. I just enjoy blogging.

And may I present...
Yes, we have a thumb sucker in our family! I've tried to discourage it, but there's just no helping it. She spits out the pacifier all the time and goes for her thumb instead. At least it puts her to sleep, right?

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Eddie sucks his thumb sometimes, too... and I was worried it would become a rough habit to break because he preferred it over the binky at first. But now he will take the binky sometimes, the thumb sometimes, but mostly just puts everything else in his mouth. So maybe there's hope for Cami yet!

Of course, she might be just like you... :P

Luke and Mary said...

Aww... I thumb sucker.. Good luck. I've concluded they will do it if they want to. Its kind of hard to stop them. I was happy Tianna was a binky baby but I'm sure I will run out luck with at least one of my children.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Don't even worry about it. Brooklyn doesn't do it at all anymore. Those pictures look just like her, btw. The old her anyway. Now she's a new (non-thumb-sucking) woman.

Erika said...

That's what I'm worried about is that she will be like me and suck her thumb until she's 12... or maybe it was only 8, either way it was an awfully long time

Justin said...

I say let her suck her thumb for the rest of her life. What's the big deal!? :) Very cute pictures!

Cami said...

Sydney sucks on her thumb... and her fingers... and anyone else's fingers.. at the same time. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.