Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 months old

I'm posting this partly in response to Krista's post about Brooklyn's 6 month birthday and partly because it's an excuse for me to post more pictures for my family. Cami had her 3 month birthday/anniversary on Thursday. It's hard for me to believe that only 3 months ago I was big and pregnant. Time has gone by just slowly enough for me to appreciate everything, but fast enough that it hasn't dragged. I'm still loving being a mom and Cami is just absolutely adorable. She prefers to be held so she can sit and hold her head up on her own, she drools a lot! and she talks and giggles to herself frequently. She's such a joy for us to have in our lives. Sterling even agrees that she's more fun now that she'll actually interact with us. I want to go in to the doctor tomorrow to weigh her and see how much she's grown in the last month. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 11 lbs, 1 oz and was 21.5 inches long/tall(?). She still has no hair, as you can see from the pictures, but we're hoping someday it'll stop falling out and will start growing in instead. It may be a lost cause, but we'll keep praying.



She likes sticking her tongue out in pictures. We're not sure why...


This one is a favorite of mine because she was looking at her daddy when it was taken.

3 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

YAAAYYY PICTURES!!! Oh my gosh she's gotten so big! I forget how fast babies grow. She's going to be walking & talking by the time I meet her! Okay maybe not so much. Wow she really does look like you! I think she's a pretty even mix of the two of you though. Mine look nothing like me. Out here people think I'm the teenage Hispanic nannie and even try to talk to me in Spanish. No joke.

Kalista said...

Erika what a BEAUTIFUL baby girl you have! She is so adorable, congratulations! My little girl Adelaide is just three months older than Cami. (super cute name by the way) I'm glad you found my blog, that blog is just pictures of australia, if you want to see family pics, my other blog is www.kalista-adelaide.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well! Congrats again. :)

Krissy said...

Okay, we need to get together and compare babies. Are you at home every day? We must get together. Email me! :)