Friday, November 14, 2008

Two videos and a picture

Ok, so I realize the next four posts are all from today, but I had to catch up. Plus my family has been bugging me to post more stuff on Cami. Here's a short update on her. We have a doctor's appointment on Monday where I'll find out how big she's gotten. At 3 months she was 11 lbs. 4 oz. (I think - I didn't write it down) and about 24 1/2". She's started rolling over (there's a video of it lower down) and she's been pushing herself up on her stomache very well. She's even started doing the inchworm/army crawl. We're on our way to having a mobile baby on our hands. I'm excited because then I won't feel so bad about not entertaining her myself. Here's a picture of her doing tummy time on her mat.

I also wanted to post a few videos of her that I took. It's funny because she rolls from her back to her stomache easily, but I've never seen her roll the opposite way. I'm pretty sure she can do it, I've just never seen it. She'll roll to her stomache, then get tired of it and start to whine and cry, so I'll turn her to her back, and she immediately rolls back to her back. Strange, strange child.



I've told my family about how Cami laughs at us laughing at her all the time. And everytime I tried to get a video of it she alway stops. Result of having a camera shoved in her face. I finally did get a shot though, so here's that. Please ignore my inane giggling in the background, I was trying to get her to laugh.

5 comments:

Katy said...

ohmygoodness! That is one stinkin' adorable kid you have there! What a cutie!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

OH my gosh I think I might die. I love hearing your little baby giggle! I think I will just sit here all night and watch that one over and over. May I eat her?

Scott Ostermiller said...

Is the rest of your family still living in Hong Kong? I'll never forget the day your mom cornered me in that church and said, "I've been looking for you."
Cami is sooooo cute. I can't wait to find out what we're having so we can get all ready for our baby. I'm jealous.

Carlson Family said...

I'm on again watching these videos. I didn't write before to tell you (cuz I talked with you on the phone), but no kidding, she is SO darling. Sometimes I just have to watch this again just to hear her laugh. I want to eat her, too! And, hey, "Elder Ostermiller", congrats on your coming little one! (Yes, we're still in HK.)

Erika and Sterling, Cami is seriously cute!

Jo said...

NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!!!!