Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why Sadie loves Cami

Nuff said....


Sorry, I know I'm not the best videographer. You make due with the talents you have, I suppose. Other times, when Sadie licked her hand, she started giggling, but you couldn't hear it from where I sat. Sterling made the remark the other day that he didn't know how other people feed their children when they don't have a dog to clean up the messes on the floor. I have to agree, especially with carpet underneath. However, you've just seen the downside to having a dog. They're a distraction.

1 comment:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

HA HA HA!!! Kate & I laughed. That was so adorable. She is so cute. (Cami. Not Sadie. Not that Sadie isn't cute but Cami is cuter.) It's probably good that we don't have a dog because then my girls would REALLY NEVER eat! It's way more fun to feed the dog.